THE ITALIAN ISSUE
We are a high quality brand with a cultural background on the search for innovation and tradition.
We search for inspiring narratives and original sources that challenge ideals and present the
extraordinary elements of everyday people in the evolving food scene.
EVERY CITY HAS A STORY
What We Eat is Who We Are.
Salt & Wonder wants to know what’s new. In cities in flux, history is made by individual people willing to take a risk and redefine their world on their own terms. In the food scene, these people are the chefs and business owners challenging present day norms .
PIEMONT / MILANO
1. Hazelnut – Recipe / Product
2. Cheese – From Farm to Table (f.e. Recipe Risotto)
3. Italian Abroud (Any Ingredients) – Chef Portrait
4. Drink – Alcohol or Coffee
Herbs and Greens like Basil, Oregano, Rosemary /”dew of the sea”, Olives
Farinata / The Real Italian Streetfood
Fruits & Veggies (Lemons, Artichokes
Rice /Organic Farming + risotto
FULL OF FLAVORS
Salt & Wonder Cultural Manifesto
Italian Slow Food Movement
Illustration of an Italian Taste
A CULINARY MOVEMENT
Ingredient 1 (f.e. Hazelnut)
Ingredient 2. (f.e. Truffle)
Chef Portrait – From Farm to Table
(Italian Fusion Kitchen)
Ingredient 3 (f.e. Herbs)
Ingredient 4 (tbd)
DRIVEN BY NIGHT
City Guide (Spirits, Bar, Espresso)
Italian Quiz & Food Wisdom
The Italian Circadaions Rythm
Food and Mafia ?
We connect the past with the present
to find out about the future.
A culinary movement
Sponsor- & Partnership
To ensure there is a common aesthetic, we are carefully choosing our partners and want to keep advertisement
within the magazine to a minimum. As a young indie brand we aim for authentic, narrative storytelling that fits our readers aspirations.
DEAL: STORY PARTNER
Become a permanent fixture in our a beautiful print issues. We will create a captivating sponsor message together that will notify our readers about your brand amongst unique stories about Reykjavik’s thriving start-up scene.
Our Sponsorship & Rates
A dedicated double-page for your unique sponsor message within our
print run of 2.000 copies, at a retail price of EUR 16.00
• Back Cover 3.000€
• Inside back + front cover of Issue 02 1.000€
• Double Page: Issue 02 of Salt & Wonder Magazine € 800
• One Page: Issue 01 + Issue 02 of Salt & Wonder Magazine € 600
DEAL: PRINT PARTNER
.... free adv...
You can support our journey with: Accomodation in Iceland, Mobility Services, Travel Gear etc.
In a nutshell
• We talk about your brand on our social Media channels with Branded Content
• Originally produced photo set to use for your brand produced during the travels
• We integrate your logo on saltandwonder.com for the cycle of Issue 02